<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22786608?origin\x3dhttp://damofacooltown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
It's been too long a time
Hey everyone! Sorry for the nonspecific acknowledgment, I don't really know who's reading this blog anymore. But for those who still remember to check this blog once in a while, hello you! And pardon me for not having anything more interesting to post in this blog, partly due to my mundane, monotonous, non-existing night life. Hah, I've been busy since July last year in the clinical rotations working my ass off. Now that I have some time, I need to keep myself abreast with the latest happenings. I have figured that no matter how busy one is, there's always some time to be squeezed in to keep in touch with friends and family. That was one of my new year resolutions last year, well, I guess I didn't really fulfill it. So, I'm giving it another try again this year.

Picking up from where we left last time, namely Kok Loon's birthday post in July 09 (Gosh! That was so loooooong ago!!!), we have more birthdays coming up after that, Jia Lih's on August 12, Teh's on September 25, Joe Hooi's on Oct 08, Chair Leong's on Oct 17, Keat's on Oct 22, Shallie's on Oct 27 (the latter three all born 5 days apart!!!), Vivian's on Dec 19 and Kok Hou's on Jan 05. Thank god for facebook in case if you think I have photographic memory. Haha. Then there's Yen Wei's birthday coming up on Jan 21st. To all of you whose birthday I missed or did not get to wish you personally on that day itself, first of all Happy Happy Happy Belated Birthday! You deserve a good birthday wish for crossing that one quarter of a century mark! Secondly, my bad for not having been more in tune with your birthdays. Wishing you all a wonderful birthday celebration and may you all have a fulfilling year ahead! We're reaching the big 3 in five years' time. Goodness, don't even think about it!

In addition to that, HAPPY NEW YEAR of 2010 to you all. Wishing everyone of you a fantastic year of 2010 ahead blessed with elegant youth, happiness aplenty, peace, love, joy, hope and good health! As Hal Borland had it: Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.

I know not many people have patience for lengthy article. Just read it as it comes and you can leave this site anytime if it bores you because I'm going to just keep writing.

Let's see what else happen in the interim. Think Joe Hooi gave birth to second kid, a daughter I believe? Then Teh got married, and regrettably without my presence. =( Other than that, I haven't really been well informed of any other events. Feel free to fill me in to any other parts, or any other upcoming events or better still, any one else getting hitched? I think now we're really in different phases of life. Some already married and blessed with one or more children, some just got married and making some life changing decisions, some maybe in the process of getting married, some still very much in the lovey-dovey mood with each other in the courtships, some in the infancy of courtships and some in search of the significant other halves. In terms of career/studies, probably it's suffice to say that most of us just stepped into the working world and still working hard to imprint our marks in the corporate world. So fight on young soldiers! :) It's really amazing that how we grew up together yet each and everyone of us has very different destiny? That's how life plays out to be. We fight for our very own destiny.

I was just checking back the old posts that we have and how much things have changed since 2006, both good and bad. Majority of the posts involve random rants & raves, some about love or life, some about trips we've made before, some about CNY gathering. It's good that we still have something in common to share about and being able to meet each other on CNY's eve is really something hard to come by. While we still have it, be glad to cherish it! True friendships don't come easily, this is especially true in the western culture. I don't know but I've noticed that the people here LOVE to drink, go to night bars/clubs and get some cheap hookups. That kind of relationships don't last for long. Oh well, unless you're that kind of people, then maybe you'll love the night life here.

Let's see what else is new. I'm currently in my final year, going to graduate in summer and start my working life. And did some research in the winter months, now in the process of writing some paper that I don't even know how to concoct. Then there's deadlines for applications and stuffs. Okay, enough of problems. Guess everyone has their own problems to care for.

And enough words from me. Let your eyes & brain rest. Long and winding article is not everybody's favorite cup of tea. Till next time,
peace out!
0 Eureka!


*Class of 2001*

Bee Keng & PTA
Boon Seng & Mee Teng
Chee Leong & Syee Mun
Chen Wen & The Cat
Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun
Choy Woon & IT
Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk
Chuen Tse & Evangelism
Eng Huat & Hui Fang
Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man
Huey Loo & Sky
Hui San & Bakery
Jia Lih & Clara International
Joe Hooi & Alor Setar
Kok Hou & EMI
Kok Loon & Penryn
Lai Kuan & MAS
Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield
Li Hsia & Chem Eng
Pei Yi & Retro
Shallie & Joshua
Siew Mei & Nutcracker
Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang
Suh Yueh & Motormouth
Ven Chee & Vinbreaker
Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance
Yen Wei & Christ
Yet Fong & Biochemistry
Zye Wei & Multivits


*Bloggers In Crime*
*Vanity Fair*
*Spit It Out!*




*Juke Box*

*Past Entries*


*Archives*

*Visitors*

html web counter


*Credits*

Background: Mygirlyspace
Editor: Im-infinity
Designer: Im-infinity
Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Copyrighted, Licensed.


*Don't Hold Me Responsible!*

$ɱĶԂϚ'01 and its content Copyright © LángkapØchuīchak Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer:All contents here are purely fictitious. Details of names and places have been changed to protect the identities of the authors.This is to fool gullible readers who swallow everything and diarrhea out everything without processing the information in their hard disks.


Powered by Blogger