<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22786608?origin\x3dhttp://damofacooltown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 19, 2009
♥ Hello!!!♥
Greetings everybody! hehe, it's been too long since the last post in March but on the other hand, I wonder how many people actually visit this page judging from the dismal number of visits on the hit counter. But nonetheless, just wanna say hi to everyone and as was my wont, having some monologue on this blog. Yesterday was the last day of my third year and I'll be starting with fourth year in July. Hence I have some 2 weeks break which explains my appearance on this blog. I haven't been religiously keeping in touch with everyone but hope everyone is in the pinkiest of the health. And Happy Belated Birthday to Huan Yeok and Le Yeen!!! And my heartiest congratulations to the newly crowned mother- Le Yeen on your new born son! And not to forget also, Joe Hooi for being a mother for the second time and congratulations on your lovely girl! :)
And again, post some photos here for our viewing pleasures okay!
I haven't got much photos to upload since the last time cos I haven't been good enough with photos and most of the time, I just simply forget to bring the camera with me. Everyone else's camera is more 'canggih' than mine and I'll just rely on their camera rather than mine. Well, the thing is, I haven't been good in tracking down whose camera that's got most of the photos and hence the lack of photos. Actually after those lines of explanation, you would have probably figured out by now that I just simply don't have photos to upload as my end point. Haha.
And just to rejuvenate the blog a little bit, I've decided to change the template and I chose yellow theme cos I thought it's a very cheerful color and hopefully this blog could brighten things up a little bit. Let me know if you don't like the template and if I'm hardworking enough, maybe I could change it to another skin.
Anyway, just wanna share a song by Jason Mraz titled "I'm yours" that I recently discovered. Very pleasing to the ears. Hehe, enjoy!


Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Uploaded by jasonmrazworld.

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And It's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ears

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed
I guess what I'm be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm yours

(I won't hesitate)
Well open up your mind and see like me
(No more, no more)
Open up your plans and then you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
(It cannot wait, I'm yours)

So please don't, please don't, please don't
(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate
(Our time is short)
'Cause our time is short
(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate, I'm yours
0 Eureka!


*Class of 2001*

Bee Keng & PTA
Boon Seng & Mee Teng
Chee Leong & Syee Mun
Chen Wen & The Cat
Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun
Choy Woon & IT
Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk
Chuen Tse & Evangelism
Eng Huat & Hui Fang
Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man
Huey Loo & Sky
Hui San & Bakery
Jia Lih & Clara International
Joe Hooi & Alor Setar
Kok Hou & EMI
Kok Loon & Penryn
Lai Kuan & MAS
Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield
Li Hsia & Chem Eng
Pei Yi & Retro
Shallie & Joshua
Siew Mei & Nutcracker
Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang
Suh Yueh & Motormouth
Ven Chee & Vinbreaker
Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance
Yen Wei & Christ
Yet Fong & Biochemistry
Zye Wei & Multivits


*Bloggers In Crime*
*Vanity Fair*
*Spit It Out!*




*Juke Box*

*Past Entries*


*Archives*

*Visitors*

html web counter


*Credits*

Background: Mygirlyspace
Editor: Im-infinity
Designer: Im-infinity
Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Copyrighted, Licensed.


*Don't Hold Me Responsible!*

$ɱĶԂϚ'01 and its content Copyright © LángkapØchuīchak Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer:All contents here are purely fictitious. Details of names and places have been changed to protect the identities of the authors.This is to fool gullible readers who swallow everything and diarrhea out everything without processing the information in their hard disks.


Powered by Blogger