Hey everyone! sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't been busy, again, it's the innate laziness that can help explain my MIA for the past few weeks.
So, picking up from where we left, I landed my arse here on May 8th and it was an arduously long journey. It was a journey of more than 30 hours and it was felt even longer when travelling alone. Well, at least I landed myself in the phillipines in one piece. This city is great, lively and vibrant with friendly people. More so with the perfect weather of 18 degrees celcius in the spring. Well, with the summer looming, it's as hot and humid as in Malaysia now. What i noticed here is that the sunlight is more intense and it's easier to get darker skin tone here. And the standard unit is Fahrenheit and not degrees celcius , which I still can't get used to! it's so confusing!
Anyway, I think pictures will do more justice than plain talk. So here goes:
Chinatown in Philadelphia. Can get a lot of chinese goods here, including Milo and Nescafe!!!
Bee Keng & PTA Boon Seng & Mee Teng Chee Leong & Syee Mun Chen Wen & The Cat Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun Choy Woon & IT Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk Chuen Tse & Evangelism Eng Huat & Hui Fang Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man Huey Loo & Sky Hui San & Bakery Jia Lih & Clara International Joe Hooi & Alor Setar Kok Hou & EMI Kok Loon & Penryn Lai Kuan & MAS Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield Li Hsia & Chem Eng Pei Yi & Retro Shallie & Joshua Siew Mei & Nutcracker Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang Suh Yueh & Motormouth Ven Chee & Vinbreaker Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance Yen Wei & Christ Yet Fong & Biochemistry Zye Wei & Multivits