<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22786608?origin\x3dhttp://damofacooltown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, May 03, 2008
On bended knees
Here I am, on bended knees and fingers tightly crossed, begging for your forgiveness for some so-last-minute information. I hope you won't hold any grudges against me for doing this to you.

Okay, here it goes. I'll be leaving for the moon next week, space ship schedule not confirmed, which is why this is so last minute. I haven't even packed the space suit into the luggage. Hopefully I can meet up with those in Langkap for some tea sessions on Sunday cos right now I'm still in KL. I'll call you guys once I'm back in Langkap on Sunday cos I'll be leaving for KL on Sunday evening.

I know I'm doing this last minute thing again. Just like Kloon has told me not to inform my departure last minute, here I am again, doing the exact same thing as he had predicted. I AM TONNEFUL SORRY FOR THIS! But at least now I'm making the effort to tell. I think you guys won't talk to me again if I were to leave without telling. Please DON'T DO THAT okay!

Gotta go and tie up the loose ends. Have a great weekends ahead! See you guys soon!
0 Eureka!


*Class of 2001*

Bee Keng & PTA
Boon Seng & Mee Teng
Chee Leong & Syee Mun
Chen Wen & The Cat
Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun
Choy Woon & IT
Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk
Chuen Tse & Evangelism
Eng Huat & Hui Fang
Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man
Huey Loo & Sky
Hui San & Bakery
Jia Lih & Clara International
Joe Hooi & Alor Setar
Kok Hou & EMI
Kok Loon & Penryn
Lai Kuan & MAS
Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield
Li Hsia & Chem Eng
Pei Yi & Retro
Shallie & Joshua
Siew Mei & Nutcracker
Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang
Suh Yueh & Motormouth
Ven Chee & Vinbreaker
Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance
Yen Wei & Christ
Yet Fong & Biochemistry
Zye Wei & Multivits


*Bloggers In Crime*
*Vanity Fair*
*Spit It Out!*




*Juke Box*

*Past Entries*


*Archives*

*Visitors*

html web counter


*Credits*

Background: Mygirlyspace
Editor: Im-infinity
Designer: Im-infinity
Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Copyrighted, Licensed.


*Don't Hold Me Responsible!*

$ɱĶԂϚ'01 and its content Copyright © LángkapØchuīchak Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer:All contents here are purely fictitious. Details of names and places have been changed to protect the identities of the authors.This is to fool gullible readers who swallow everything and diarrhea out everything without processing the information in their hard disks.


Powered by Blogger