Saturday, September 22, 2007
♥ *Sob *Sob Life in India.♥

Grab flowers from the vehicles!!

I'm the king of Pujaa!!

Pujaa for myself

Picture with all ladies stuff

Pujaa God!!!

posting =P

posting again~~~

Finance Department group photos

My project Manager[Which one is it?]
Keke, 1st blog from leong in this hometown class blog…due to the internet problem at my place, I have asked keat to post this for me…
Report to my recent life here, I’m still can suit the tough environment here and got lots of uncle and senior looking after me, no worry…and no longer eating curry and “dao” everyday, got special cook prepare the daily meal for us, every day feel like eating hotel food, and seldom get vege, I miss vege v much Ooo…well, less exercise over here, cause my body size start grow horizontally, haiz, nobody will believe by my height and size, my weight is 64 KG!!!I believe even keat and kok loon also haven’t reach that weight yet. Scare will become like Teh later >.<
How everyone in Langkap or KL or Korea? looking forward to our next gathering on CNY 2008…will come back next month Hari Raya and I will celebrate my B’day at Langkap with my family, do held some gathering that time if possible, miss u guys so much….
On 17 Sep 2007 (last Monday), i have the chance to join 1 of the God Blessing Ceremony here. This is one of the local Indian celebrations called “Pujaa”. They believe that by praying to this god, the whole year will have smooth operation on the plants / machineries / equipments / or any thing related to automobiles, because they trust this god (who guard on automobile) will bless them from any accident. And I curious, thousand years ago how come they have automobile? That must be 1 of the guy who wants to cheat and gain the public holiday, that’s why creating this celebration. Whatsoever, I get a free holiday here and have the chance to snapped lots of photo for memory =)
End~~~