<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22786608?origin\x3dhttp://damofacooltown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, August 25, 2007
A Heavy Heart
Time does pass by very quickly. In precisely 3 days time, I will be starting a new phase in my life ( Is this what i want for my future?)

Applied Engineering Building
Architectural Engineering Building

Cultural Center
Design Hall
Dongseo Language Center (Place where I always lepak)
Dream E-Valley
Electronics and Information Buildings
Green Hall
Industry Academy Cooperation Hall
International Cooperation Hall

I don't know. I have been feeling a bit anxious since who-knows-when. throughout the three month where i am like having a long vacation, I enjoyed myself. But somewhere in the middle of the "fun" my heart has been beating rather faster than usual whenever I allow my thoughts to drift to the 29 of August.

-Continue with some photos talk
Liberal Arts & Social Science Building
Minseok Sport Center
New Millennium Building
Student Union Building
University Church


In fact, I am not really sad to leave my family and head to a faraway country, because I know I will be coming back . Why? My heart will always stay here and this is the place where I had fun a lot. What's more, it's just two years.

I think "anxious" will be suitable words to describe it. I'm nervous on how I'd cope with life in a completely different place or working environment, and I'm somewhat excited to be in THE completely different place.

The fact that every time i meet someone, he/she will be asking me about my "Korea trip" did not help much to relieve the anxiety. I know it's out of concern( but thanks !!) It's just my problem. =)

I have applied for a multiple-entry Visa from the Republic of Korea embassy and activated my Maybank account, credit card for oversea transaction and various other complicated procedures. Throughout the process, I feel the sense of accomplishment, and again, nervousness.

A few days ago, I received an email from Dongseo University. She asked me the exact date I would be able to depart for Busan so that he get me in International Airport. She is quite friendly girl.( I could not understand what she is trying to say at first !!!?)

I started to know the feeling of anxiety will leave in approximately 3 to 4 days time. I have been carrying it around for sooooo loooonnnnnggggg, I can even feel its weight all the time ( is that why the extra Kgs?) - A heavy heart.
0 Eureka!


*Class of 2001*

Bee Keng & PTA
Boon Seng & Mee Teng
Chee Leong & Syee Mun
Chen Wen & The Cat
Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun
Choy Woon & IT
Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk
Chuen Tse & Evangelism
Eng Huat & Hui Fang
Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man
Huey Loo & Sky
Hui San & Bakery
Jia Lih & Clara International
Joe Hooi & Alor Setar
Kok Hou & EMI
Kok Loon & Penryn
Lai Kuan & MAS
Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield
Li Hsia & Chem Eng
Pei Yi & Retro
Shallie & Joshua
Siew Mei & Nutcracker
Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang
Suh Yueh & Motormouth
Ven Chee & Vinbreaker
Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance
Yen Wei & Christ
Yet Fong & Biochemistry
Zye Wei & Multivits


*Bloggers In Crime*
*Vanity Fair*
*Spit It Out!*




*Juke Box*

*Past Entries*


*Archives*

*Visitors*

html web counter


*Credits*

Background: Mygirlyspace
Editor: Im-infinity
Designer: Im-infinity
Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Copyrighted, Licensed.


*Don't Hold Me Responsible!*

$ɱĶԂϚ'01 and its content Copyright © LángkapØchuīchak Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer:All contents here are purely fictitious. Details of names and places have been changed to protect the identities of the authors.This is to fool gullible readers who swallow everything and diarrhea out everything without processing the information in their hard disks.


Powered by Blogger