<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/22786608?origin\x3dhttp://damofacooltown.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Song Uploaded in Blog.
Hello, as I promised I will upload the blog every weekend. Today I had made a search and learned how to play song in our class blog(tried a few hours already, finally i got it to work).

I hope this might make you feel better when reading such long post story as the music is playing as background song. I will change the song every week( If I have the time).

Some song I will make it auto start once the page finish loaded. Some song I set it autostart = false so you guys can play it manually. Enjoy!

p/s: For those who cannot listen this streaming audio file, do let me know. I will try to check out what's the problem (Be patient while waiting the song loading, it might take some time depend on your network speed.)

That's all lo.

See you, take care my friends!


甜甜圈MV

前提:这男生没勇气约女生,最后一人在街上逛。



故事只是纯粹参考[给现在需要的人,他/她应该知道怎么做了!],希望她/他也有Happy Ending吧。




谁曾经说爱情会很漫长
头发也白了都会在身旁
到最后只有我守侯到天亮
谁曾经给我一百个希望
还承诺永远不让我失望
到最后才发现泪在脸上
爱是一种勇气
当确定了就不停止
路就算再崎岖我也要走下去
包容你 宠坏你 守者你
都是你让我一辈子愿意
除了是心痛 我什么都可给你
爱了就不怕伤心
聆听你 附和你 纵容你
都是你我会永远不放弃
下定决心 天下再美丽 我最爱的只有你
谁曾经说爱情会很漫长
头发也白了都会在身旁
到最后只有我守侯到天亮
谁曾经给我一百个希望
还承诺永远不让我失望
到最后才发现只有泪在脸上
爱是一种勇气
当确定了就不停止
路就算再崎岖我也要走下去
包容你 宠坏你 守者你
都是你让我一辈子愿意
除了是心痛 我什么都可给你
爱了就不怕伤心
聆听你 附和你 纵容你
都是你我会永远不放弃
下定决心 天下再美丽 我最爱的只有你
0 Eureka!


*Class of 2001*

Bee Keng & PTA
Boon Seng & Mee Teng
Chee Leong & Syee Mun
Chen Wen & The Cat
Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun
Choy Woon & IT
Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk
Chuen Tse & Evangelism
Eng Huat & Hui Fang
Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man
Huey Loo & Sky
Hui San & Bakery
Jia Lih & Clara International
Joe Hooi & Alor Setar
Kok Hou & EMI
Kok Loon & Penryn
Lai Kuan & MAS
Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield
Li Hsia & Chem Eng
Pei Yi & Retro
Shallie & Joshua
Siew Mei & Nutcracker
Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang
Suh Yueh & Motormouth
Ven Chee & Vinbreaker
Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance
Yen Wei & Christ
Yet Fong & Biochemistry
Zye Wei & Multivits


*Bloggers In Crime*
*Vanity Fair*
*Spit It Out!*




*Juke Box*

*Past Entries*


*Archives*

*Visitors*

html web counter


*Credits*

Background: Mygirlyspace
Editor: Im-infinity
Designer: Im-infinity
Basecodes: Chocoxbaby
Copyrighted, Licensed.


*Don't Hold Me Responsible!*

$ɱĶԂϚ'01 and its content Copyright © LángkapØchuīchak Inc. unless stated otherwise.
Disclaimer:All contents here are purely fictitious. Details of names and places have been changed to protect the identities of the authors.This is to fool gullible readers who swallow everything and diarrhea out everything without processing the information in their hard disks.


Powered by Blogger