I'm sorry for all these shifting and changing of blog address and all the troubles and inconvenience that have been brought forth upon you all. I truly am sorry for all these unnecessary things. Why did I go through all these troubles just to evade something? What good does it bring? Why do I sacrifice others simply because of my own innate cowardliness and avoidant attitude? Why didn't I think of others when I commit myself into all these shits? Why do I compromise others simply of something which can't be avoided? Why do I even care? Oh, how I loathe my own handicap and my own malicious mind.
I promise no more of such troubles of having to sign up and stuffs. This is the final draw from me. From now on, there won't be any change of blog address or change of authorship. But just to have some peace of mind, I still insist on signing in to view the blog to protect the privacy of this blog. Please let me know if there're people who didn't get my invitation. I'll send out those invitation again.
Let this new year be started on a bright note instead!
Bee Keng & PTA Boon Seng & Mee Teng Chee Leong & Syee Mun Chen Wen & The Cat Choon Keat & Roh Moo-hyun Choy Woon & IT Chuang Kok & Slam Dunk Chuen Tse & Evangelism Eng Huat & Hui Fang Huan Yeok & Web Design
Huey Lin & Rabbit Man Huey Loo & Sky Hui San & Bakery Jia Lih & Clara International Joe Hooi & Alor Setar Kok Hou & EMI Kok Loon & Penryn Lai Kuan & MAS Le Yeen & Ceg Hau
Lee Hong & Sheffield Li Hsia & Chem Eng Pei Yi & Retro Shallie & Joshua Siew Mei & Nutcracker Sin Wan & Wen Siong-Yang Yang Suh Yueh & Motormouth Ven Chee & Vinbreaker Ven Hong & Silence
Wan Yee & Terrance Yen Wei & Christ Yet Fong & Biochemistry Zye Wei & Multivits